Jun 3, 2015

Sew Paper Paint Blog Launch - Authentique Spring Cards


Authentique Spring Card Lineup
bird card
I have enjoyed using this new Authentique paper pad to create some lovely spring cards.  Here I brushed gesso onto the paper to help the sentiment pop.
friends card
 These flowers came from Michael's in the value section.  Thought they were quite lovely for a dollar.
bird card 2
A favorite new technique.  Cut a long strip of scrapbook paper.  Scrunch it up, distressing the edges if you like, then add double stick tape to the back.  As you apply it to your paper, wrinkle it back up.  I adhere one end, then the other and then wrinkle the middle.
bird card 3
Lastly, I am loving this new birds in a row stamp from Hobby Lobby.  The pleated paper really gives dimension.  And that's my spring line up.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

Great start and always love your work ... keep'um comming

Popular Posts