Jun 8, 2015

She Found Hope She Art Sample

She Art 1
 She Found Hope
She Art 2
I created this sample piece while taking Christy Tomlinson's She Art Workshop.  If you have never taken Christy's classes, I highly recommend them.  If you'd like to sample her work, try her free tutorials, always fun!
TheSheArtWorkshopBadge

She Art 3
 Details of layers of stamping with paint.  Love that old Magenta flower stamp with its fine lines. 
She Art 4
 I used a book of Psalms for the cut out text.  Wish I had a stockpile of those awesome books!  She has lace wings.  I used gel pen for the white dots.  They smears if you add mod podge over the ink, so be careful, but love the detail and contrast it creates.
She Art 5
 An old favorite, stamping with bubble wrap.
She Art 6
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

another great one ... you are really into the paint and doing a super job ...

Popular Posts