Aug 18, 2015

Autumn Color and a Rusty Fall Card

card 1
 It's almost Autumn and I am always inspired by fall colors, especially rust!  I created this sweet card using a Stampers Anonymous stamp and some lovely layered papers.  Somehow this little girl reminds me of myself...
card 2
 My mom and I have a fall card day scheduled for next Saturday and this card just puts me in the mood!  To color the image I used DTP with Chalk Inks and stamped in black over it.
card 3
 So what's your favorite color?  Head over to Allsorts and share your crafty creation...
card 4
I'm linking up to the Allsorts Challenge #324, My Favorite Color, HERE.

9 comments:

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow,another wonderful creation! I love your combinations of papers and layout! Every details is beautiful!
Ileanaxx

Becca Cruger said...

This is AWESOME! The torn edges, the sketchy vintage image, the repetition of squares - yep! It's pretty dang cool!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card! Love the papers and distressing!

Faye said...

Such a gorgeous card! It does seem like summer is slipping away and soon the schools will start again. Life in the area seems to move with the school season. My Bible study I lead and the other one I go to will both start back up in September.

Teresa Kline said...

this is amazing, I adore the bold colors and mix of elements!

sparkle & shine *~*

Linda Simmons said...

Lovely, lovely! We do some of our best work in Autumn & at Christmas, don't we? Looking forward to our play date and stamping with my beautiful daughter. Love you!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card and colours - hope we still have some summer left though.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Favourite colour' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Wonderful project. Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts!

Linda Manning Findley said...

I love this stamp ... why haven't I used it in such a long time ... ok now that you have jogged my memory with such a wonderful example I am going digging for mine .....

Popular Posts