Aug 9, 2015

Flowers and Burlap Stamped Unity Card

card 1
 My first stamp order from Unity arrived and I was inspired both by the packaging of the stamps and the Be Inspired challenge.
Unity
I saw this plaid paper in my Christmas stash and decided that it needed to be used in a nonChristmas way and would be fun to play with for this challenge.  I loved it so much, I decided to keep as much of it as a part of my background as possible.
card 2
 I stamped the flowers onto dotty paper and shaded with watercolor.  I cut a faux bow from burlap paper to layer over the stems.  I added some light paper using a die to help the flowers pop off of the plaid paper.
card 3
 I distressed the edges and mounted to a kraft card.
card 4
I'm entering the Unity Be Inspired Challenge HERE.

2 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card, a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Camille Robinson said...

LOVE the plaid with this! I'm so happy you've found Unity. I can't wait to see more of your work.

Popular Posts