Aug 7, 2015

Let There Be Text G45 Steampunk Card

card 1
 I could go crazy creating for the Get Texty Challenge over at Mixed Media Monthly (so bear with me...)  I created this steampunk G45 card using this old ruler paper, paired with the G45 image and tag, and some label tape and text paper layered in there.
card 2
 I have had a love affair with label tape for many, many years now...
card 4
I love being reminded to create my own text to match my card theme, even when I have no stamps to use.  Thanks MMMC for coming up with such cool challenges!
card 3
The Urgent 2nd Class stamp is one of my lifelong favorite stamps!  Thanks so much for visiting.  I'm linking up to the MMMC Get Texty HERE.

5 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

you have been very busy making lovely cards ... keep it up they are an inspiration

Donna B. said...

Awesome mixed media card! Great texty elements. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow - I love this! x

Melanie said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!

Rachel said...

glad you've been so inspired by the get texty challenge! another fabulous entry! love the steampunk vibe.. that bike is way too cool. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Popular Posts