Aug 7, 2015

Simply Create Silhouette and Rosette

card 1
 My sweet friend, Barbara, gave me this precious silhouette stamp set by Stampin Up! and I was inspired to create this sweet card.  I just love these layers of blue and yellow papers.
card 2
 I added a simple sentiment and premade rosette.  I think this card would make a great sketch.  I hope to use the layout again.
card 3
 I just adore this stamp!  I rounded the edges on this panel on two sides, like the look.
card 4
Thanks so much for visiting.  I'm linking up with Simply Create Too for Challenge #91 HERE.

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Autumn, this is beautiful, and I love silhouette stamps! Don't use many, and I'm not sure why...because I love the look! Beautiful background stamping around the silhouette, and what a lovely layout with that sweet yellow blossom! Stunning card, sweet friend! Hugs!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful choice of papers! I love silhouette and rose is beautiful!
Ileanaxx

Popular Posts