Aug 6, 2015

Stamp or Die Authentique Birthday Card

card 1
 It's Stamp or Die time over at Stamping Sensations, or is it Stamp and a Die...  It's all the same to this girl!  This sweet die/folder combo is one of my first die purchases and I just love it!  I stamped the sentiment inside, then inked the raised areas in yellow.
card 2
 I layered onto this gorgeous Authentique neon/taupe paper and added some brads and vintage seam binding for detail.  Love these colors!  POP!
card 3
I'm adding my card to the Stamping Sensations Challenge, Stamp & a Die, HERE.

6 comments:

pinky said...

Just beautiful, loving that colour mix. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a lovely card! I really like the colors you choose and the gingham behind the ribbon is so sweet!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the kind comments. I am now following you by email!
Big Crafty Hugs!

Lori said...

Very pretty! Love the yellow and taupe!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Autumn, what beautiful colors indeed! They are striking together, and I love the ribbon also over the gingham (I can never find enough gingham for my projects). Hugs!

Lynne K said...

A very elegant and striking design! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Popular Posts