Aug 20, 2015

SU Watercolor Wings Birthday Card for Mom

card 1
 I celebrated my Mother's birthday yesterday and made this card for her with  my new Stampin' Up! set, Watercolor Wings.  Happy birthday mom!
card 2
 I layered Worn Lipstick, then Victorial Velvet, then Frayed Burlap Distress Inks to create this butterfly.
card 3
 I added a SU! doily, some layers of Authentique pinks and MME gold dots papers with some circles, pearl dots, and amazing gold washi tape (didn't show up well in photo -  but super cool and from AC Moore).
card 4
I've been trying some of the new styles I see out, so yes this is different for me.  But it was fun and part of the joy of stamping is in trying new things.  Thanks mom for letting me experiment with your birthday card!  ;0  I'm linking up to House of Cards for the Metallic theme HERE.

6 comments:

Linda Simmons said...

And I loved it. All the viewers should see it in person; it's all shiny with glimmer and simply lovely. Thank you, Autumn. I love you! You are so talented and sweet.

Sally H said...

Hi Autumn. This is beautiful! Love the colours and textures

Anonymous said...

a beautiful birthday card for your mom; i love the gold metallic paper and the gold in the butterfly - so perfect for our challenge! thank you so much for playing along with us at house of cards!
linda

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I LOVE all the beautiful gold--it's so elegant with the pink and purple tones! I'm sure your mom loved it! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Autumn
Thank you so much for joining in at House of Cards with this delightful card.
Best wishes.
Ang.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Autumn! I love that butterfly and all of the layers, fabulous sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards!
Tammy x

Popular Posts