Aug 2, 2015

Week 5 of the July Verve Challenge

card 1
 I created all five of the Viva la Verve sketches this month and have loved every minute of it!  The VLV sketches are such inspiration and always provide an opportunity for both stamps and patterned paper.  I used this cool butterfly for week 5, and stamped him in Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
card 2
 I added some vintage seam binding, pearls, and a doily for interest.
card 3
 These beautiful papers are by Studio Calico.  Isn't this the strangest ribbon?  Love it!  Have saved it for the longest, but it was perfect for this card.
card 4
Can you believe it's August?!?!  Whew....  I'm linking up to the VLV challenge HERE.  I am so highly impressed with Verve stamps and desperately hope to win the $100 gift certificate!  Wish me well...

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a perfect ribbon for those lovely papers. Beautiful card!

Popular Posts