Oct 31, 2015

Twelve Days of Christmas Cards with Graphic 45

card 1

These cards were made by fussy cutting the images from the Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas paper line.  I layered other papers, including Basic Grey and BoBunny, to create a more eclectic look.

card 2

The poinsettia dies are Tattered Poinsettias by Tim Holtz.  I love their rugged shape.

card 3

card 4

The challenge with this paper is letting it shine.  There is so much detail.

card 5

I love this French hen one!  Love the rustic feel of it.

card 6

I used number stickers from my stash that I've had for years.

card 7

I use a gold paint pen to edge my layers on cards often.

card 8

Cutting simple shapes from some of the images and layering them provides a great breakup of the graphics.
 
card 9

I cannot believe I cut out that pear!

card 10

I hope you're inspired to play if you have these papers.

card 11

This final card started it all, and was made by my dear friend Barbara.  So pretty!  Thanks Barbara, I adore your cards and miss you!

Barbara Brockell's Card

I'm adding my collection to Winter Wonderland for their Anything Goes HERE, to SSS for their Throwback challenge, Christmas/Holiday HERE, and to SSS for their Anything Goes challenge HERE.  Happy cardmaking!

Join me tomorrow for my GD project for Penny Black Stamps & More and every day this week for my Penny Black Christmas projects.  :)

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Autumn what fabulous cards - that paper really is quite something!!
Blessings
Maxine

chrissy xx said...

A Gorgeous array of Beautiful colours
Such Wonderful designs too.
Chrissyxx

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Autumn, these are gorgeous! I just love Graphic 45, and you've really made amazing cards with the paper and beautiful embellishments! Oooh, I love each one! Hugs!

Ammaris Art said...

A gorgeous collection! I just love it!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

The most beautiful collection of cards. There is a gorgeous, time-less elegance to each creation.
Wishes
Lynne

Carol L said...

You've been so busy making this great collection of cards! I love how easily you're able to mix so many patterns and designs together with wonderful results!

Words and Pictures said...

Stunning collection of cards - they really show off those G45 papers to perfection - wonderful work.
Alison x

Petra Swart said...

WOW, Autumn, you've been VERY busy, my friend!!! And what a stunning collection of cards you have made!!! What lovely papers used so creatively!!! Love how you've got some details like pearls, twine, ribbon and flowers on each card to go with the lovely pictures!!! Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful week!!!

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous collection of Christmas cards. Love them all. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
Gayatri xx

Yenni Natalia said...

oh my..what a gorgeous collections. i love everything but ask me to select :P i love two turtle dove ^_^

Popular Posts