Aug 15, 2018

Seth Apter Baked Texture PaperArtsy Journal Pages


Hello my friends!   I'm thrilled beyond words to be sharing a post on the PaperArtsy blog today for the current topic, Baked Textures.  These latest pages turned out exactly as I had hoped and I couldn't be happier.  I hope you enjoy them too and will hop on over for a closer look. 


Some favorite details...  I've used PaperArtsy {Ink & the Dog} Collection (Gentleman Plate 1) and (Letters Plate 4) along with PaperArtsy Eclectica {Seth Apter} Collection (ESA08) along with many beautiful Fresco Chalk Acrylic Paints.  I used Seth's fabulous Chunky Rust and Ancient Amber Baked Texture embossing powders. 


If you missed the previous pages, click on the photo to see those posts.

http://sewpaperpaint.blogspot.com/2018/08/paperartsy-stamps-mixed-media-journal.html


http://sewpaperpaint.blogspot.com/2017/03/lynne-perrella-paperartsy-mixed-media.html

http://sewpaperpaint.blogspot.com/2017/04/diy-chipboard-words-for-mixed-media.html

http://sewpaperpaint.blogspot.com/2017/04/cloth-covered-mini-album-tutorial-with.html

http://sewpaperpaint.blogspot.com/2017/05/paperartsy-fabric-covered-mini-album.html

20 comments:

Betty4 said...

You are so talented. What a creation!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Autumn this is fabulous - so structural and textural - I almost want to reach out and touch the page.
Blessings
Maxine

ann barnes said...

Autumn this is such a gorgeous piece. The colors and texture is absolutely fabulous! I love the stamps and the composition, really can't even find the words...its perfect! congratulations on being on the PaperArtsy blog, its definitely a well deserved spot. xx

Dorthe said...

This is stunning , dear Autumn, I could watch over and over again, the many gorgeous textures, and the way you used the stamps,- like in layers, a beautiful, and amazing spread.
Hugs, Dorthe

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, stunning!! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! The texture is absolutely amazing!! I love the colors, too!! Headed over for all the details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julia Aston said...

Your pages are gorgeous Autumn! love the stampings on the tissue and painting behind them - what great textures and decoration! Julia xx

Kate Yetter said...

So much beautiful texture in this art journal. I love every single page. And those baked textures...YUM!
Kate

craftytrog said...

It's a fabulous page Autumn! Gorgeous colours and texture!
Happy Friday!
Alison xxx

scrappallino said...

My dear friend, the beauty of this page is amazing.
I went to see the details and the tutorial and as always your creativity has kidnapped me. What a wonderful background and how many wonderful techniques you have taught us!
Thanks Autumn

Marty F said...

This is gorgeous, Autumn! I love your colors and textures and am headed over to PA for a closer look. You know this is one of my favorite albums of yours - the PA creations are so YOU, my friend! Hugs!!

Redanne said...

Absolutely stunning Autumn, off to take a closer peek! Hugs, Anne xx

sarascloset said...

Oh, my goodness, Autumn! I've had this page on my computer for a couple days, just drooling over this! But I guess it's high time I've left you some love. Gorgeous design and wow! That Ancient Amber is the close up is to die for! You have inspired me to no end! Have a great weekend, my friend! Hugs!

craftytrog said...

You've created the most amazing pages and textures with Seth's wonderful powders Autumn! I adore all of your pages!
Alison xxx

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Each page is a beautiful and unique work of art! Wow. Love the copper touches here and there and how you've made everything look old and rusty. Just gorgeous.

Paper Wishes said...

Such perfect work, love the design, the stamps, the colours, the textures all the tiny details and the baked texture is amazing, thanks for sharing your creativity. x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh I so need those baked textures! These are fabulous pages! Chrisx

Words and Pictures said...

I fell head over heels in love with these pages at PA - exceptionally beautiful, Autumn!
Alison x

CathyP said...

WOW! You are so incredibly talented! All of your pages are beautiful!
the textures are incredible!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I love all your projects, Autumn, but these pages truly take my breath away! The ease and the frequency at which you seem to be creating these extraordinary pages/albums is astounding!

Gloria L said...

Look at all these comments! All I can say about this album is WOW!

Popular Posts