Sep 19, 2018

Eileen Hull Wrap Journal for PaperArtsy


Hello friends!  I'm honored today to share a post on the PaperArtsy blog for the current topic, Reinkers.  What a crazy fun subject to explore!  The designers are overflowing with inspiration so make sure to scroll through each post. 


I'm sharing how I made this fun background for my Eileen Hull Wrap Journal.  I've used the fabulous PaperArtsy Eclectica {Tracy Scott} Collection (ETS02) along with a sentiment from the {Alison Bomber} Collection (EAB07).  The butterfly is from Hot Pick 1506.  I hope you'll join me on the PaperArtsy blog today!


https://shop.paperartsy.co.uk/eclectica-tracy-scott-02-6661-p.asp

https://shop.paperartsy.co.uk/eclectica-alison-bomber-set-07-7515-p.asp


https://shop.paperartsy.co.uk/hot-pick-1506-5678-p.asp
http://shrsl.com/1335y 
I'm sharing with:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

16 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Fantastic samples, Autumn! Love the mixture of colors and your cover. Heading over to check the DT inspiration. Thanks! XXOO

Redanne said...

Oh wow Autumn, your cover is stunning, I am hot footing over there after I pin this beauty!! Hugs, Anne xx

SD pooja said...

Looks amazing !

Isabel Gonzalez said...

Oh wow, Autumn this looks like so much fun!

Dorthe said...

Your book looks so amazing Autumn, I love your background, and the beautiful butterfly resting there.
Hugs, Dorthe

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I pretty much convinced myself that I don't need the wrap journal die but now I'm thinking hmm, are you sure about that? This looks fantastic, Autumn!

Andree said...

A wonderfully pretty journal, the colour blends are beautiful. Fabulous stamps and bindings.
Thank you for joining in with our September challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous inspiration and such a wonderful and unique project x.

Kate Yetter said...

What a beautiful cover, Autumn. I love the colors and the embellishments on this piece. I am off to have a look!
Kate

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful cover you have created Autumn - love this, the dimension that you have created with the layers of colour and stamping is amazing
Blessings
Maxine

Words and Pictures said...

An absolute beauty over at PA - I left some love there xx

Linda said...

WOW! This looks amazing. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge x

Barbara said...

Absolutely stunning as always Autumn! your projects are fabulous and so full of details, I love this! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous wrap journal, Autumn! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It!

sarascloset said...

Just beautiful! So happy to see this in the spotlight at SSS! WoooHooo! Big hugs!

ElizabethR said...

This is gorgeous Autumn. Thank you for joining in with us at the Craft Stamper. Elizabeth xxx

Popular Posts