Jul 29, 2019

Prima DT Call and Havana Tropical Beach Card


Hello!!!  Oh I've missed you all so much.  Life is still crazy as we finish up Sydney's intensive chemo before going into maintenance, but I have managed a little crafting time lately.  I just can't seem to get the "photograph and post" part working yet.  LOL!   Well, I have a friend who has some crazy exciting news happening in her family this week and I just had to make her a special card to commemorate.  This is the first time I've had a chance to play with the Prima Marketing Inc. Havana Collection and I had a blast!  With the help of my partner in crime that is, aka @carolinasweetlee.




I have loads of other cards to share with you and hope to be back soon.  Thank you all for your prayers and support and wish me luck with the #PrimaDTCall.

https://www.primamarketinginc.com/prima-design-team-call/


Some fun pics from our little craft get together.  I made fresh pico, roasted veggie quesadillas and Santa Fe pasta salad.  It was so good y'all!  




Santa Fe Pasta Salad
1/2 Box Bow Tie Pasta, Cooked Al Dente
1 Can Black Beans, Drained Well
1 Cup Corn
1/2 Cup Diced Tomatoes (or Pico)
4 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese (cubed or shredded)
2/3 Cup Mayo
1/3 Cup Whole Milk
1/2 Packet Ranch Dip Mix
1/2 Tsp. Cumin
1/2 Tsp. Chili Powder
1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder

Mix mayo, milk, ranch dip mix, cumin, chili, garlic and onion powder together with a whisk.  Stir in veggies, cheese and pasta.  Chill for 30 minutes.

I'm sharing my card with:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

12 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Such a pretty card, and I'm glad you're getting some crafty time in again. Good luck in the DT call --- you'd certainly be an asset to the company!! Hugs!

Lisa said...

Keeping you, your beautiful daughter and your family in my daily prayers, Autumn. This card is stunning!! I love the details you added and the beachy theme!! GOOD LUCK with the DT call!! They would be so lucky to have you!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kiwimeskreations said...

Have missed you Autumn, but your precious daughter is waaaay more important than blogging!
Loving this wonderful cheerful and dimension-filled card - it's amazing!
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

I will continue to keep your daughter & the entire family in my prayers and positive thoughts! Your card is awesome ... good luck on the DT Call and WOW check out that yummy lookin' food! You're making my mouth water! LOL Happy Day my friend! HUGS

Mac Mable said...

You need no luck with the design team call as they would be so lucky to have you on their team x.
So good to see you crafting on your blog again and what a stunner it is. Full of texture, layers and what a stunning design....I love it...And the photos of the food! LOL x

Paper Profusion said...

Super card Autumn! Yummy food too. Lovely to see you posting. I do hope that Sydney is doing as well as can possibly be. Very best wishes on the Prima DT call, you would be a brilliant asset. Nicola x

Marty F said...

Your card is gorgeous, and I also love your embellies and the beach theme. Your deck makes a great background, too! Prayers for Sydney always, and best of luck to you on the DT call. You would definitely be a great addition to the team. Hugs!

Marty F said...

I forgot to add that the food looks so yummy and thank you for the pasta salad recipe - need to try that one!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

We have missed you too Autumn, lovely to see your beautiful creations again you have not lost your flair for incredible layering. A very pretty card, such a summer theme, how wonderful for your friend and family to have exciting news this week.
Keeping you and the family in my thoughts & prayers and sending gentle hugs to sweet Sydney she is such a brave girl.
Take good care of each other and all the best with Prima, they will be very lucky to have you on their team.
BIG Creative Hugs Tracey xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

How wonderful that you had the chance to do some creating with your friend Autumn .. the food looks so delicious!! Good to hear that your dear daughter is doing well .. am keeping you all in my prayers.
Your card is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty colours and the layered embellies look wonderful! Have missed your beautiful art and am looking froward to seeing the rest of your cards. Best of luck with the DT call. I am sure you will do well. love and hugs x

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I'm so happy to see a post from you Autumn! All that pent-up creativity just burst out of you in this incredibly beautiful card. I often think of you and your daughter and sending you my best wishes and healing energy. xx

sarascloset said...

Autumn, what a wonderful welcome surprise! Your card is gorgeous and it will be like icing on the 'crazy exciting news' cake for your friend. Love that Havana collection, and you have showcased it exceptionally well in the details.

How fun you were able to have a craft day with Carol! The food looks delicious, but even more so, I love your table! I'm green with envy! Your tablescape is definitely pinworthy!

Still praying for your wonderful family and sweet daughter! Hopefully the maintenance portion of chemo will be a lot easier on her. Sending great big hugs!

Popular Posts