Nov 2, 2019

Pumpkin Spice Coffee and Critters Cards


I was sooooooo excited to get the new Tim Holtz Organic Thinlet die, but then lost it from myself... Ugh!  Well, I found it the other day and decided to have a play.  Of course, it was right where it should be but I couldn't see it for looking at it.  LOL!  


I cut it from kraft card and gave it a dip of Vintage Photo Distress Ink, then a spray of Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Spray.  


All of the other elements were altered last year, including the Pumpkin Bigz, the Crackled Bird Branch and Scroll dies.  I just played until I was happy.  


I seriously cannot get enough of this pumpkin...  My other cards with it can be found HERE and HERE.


And here a couple of my very own pumpkins at our Pumpkin Festival in Pumpkintown, SC.  :)


I just had to do some PSL cards for this year's Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...


I picked up this beautiful paper pad and adorable little wooden chippies at Joann's for a song. 


I layered the Jillibean Soup Hug in a Mug die with a Tutti Designs fall wreath.  The gingham ribbon has been on my table for over a month and I finally found a card to use it with!  :)  Reminding you to Make Today Count! 


I'm sharing with:


Check out my Custom Curated Coffee Product Guide in the Inlinkz below (affiliate/ad):
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

17 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Both autumn harvest cards are spectacular! You always have terrific ways to add texture, layers, and clusters of embellishments!!! These two have all of those and more delightful creative touches!

New Creations said...

Both are stunning and Love the cute coffee cards!

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! Both cards are absolutely amazing (as always!) I love the blue/gray pumpkin on the first one and the pretty orange plaid bow on the second. You're amazing at adding textures and layers! Hugs sweet lady!

MD said...

Bravo superbe rĂ©alisations merci ✨✨��✨✨

Nora Noll said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I love the blue pumpkin and the lovely orange coffee cup.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful distressed card designs for the Fall hop.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Pinned that pumpkin card! Absolutely gorgeous!

Fikreta said...

its gorgoeus!
Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

Becca Yahrling said...

So happy to see you posting on the hop! Always enjoy your art; you are so talented. That TH pumpkin is gorgeous and I can see why you love using it.

Billie A said...

Pretty cards. I like the coffee cup papers and the images.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, these are both so fabulous!

StampingbugKerry said...

Such a gorgeous pair of cards! So shabby, so beautifully distressed, love the colors too! Thanks for hopping along with us!!!

Shelly said...

Such gorgeous cards! Love!

mamawcindy said...

Wow, I love both cards. Awesome job!

sarascloset said...

Your pumpkin blessings are wonderful--all three! So happy you found that die you hid from yourself, because it looks wonderful with those farm house style elements on your fall card. And your two coffee lovers cards are fabulous! So good to see you crafting, my dear!

Danni Reid said...

These are so beautiful!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Neat color combo. It is neutral but with lots of interest!

Popular Posts