Mar 15, 2020

Darkroom Door Backgrounds and Sentiments Card Bundle


Hi friends!  Today I'm sharing a few cards made with Darkroom Door stamps, available at TopflightStamps.com.   Up first is an easel card made with the Stars background stamp and the Look for the Stars quote stamp.  I embossed the stars in white and blended Distress Inks over them for a resist.  Then I watercolored stripes with Distress Inks and dried the panel completely.  I went back over each stripe with a hand drawn line using the Ranger Ink embossing pen and white embossed.  I stamped the quote in Distress Inks and quickly clear embossed to tie in with all the embossing. 



For my next card, I embossed the Fun Flowers background stamp in pink and sponged Black Soot Distress Oxide over it for another resist effect.  I embossed the Wonderful quote stamp and grunged up the edges, finishing off with some vintage trim. 




For my last card, I used the Stars background stamp again, only partially stamping it in Iced Spruce Distress Oxide.  I embossed the Cupcake eclectic stamp in white and used Weathered Wood, Walnut Stain and Festive Berries Distress Inks for my watercolor.  I gave the background of the tag a wash with more Iced Spruce DOX.  The sentiment comes from Birthday sentiment strip stamp, which has so many options for specialized sentiments.  I finished off with a dyed seam binding bow and a few coordinating sequins.  Fun times!

Shop Darkroom Door stamps and stencils today at TopflightStamps.com!  
Use this code for an extra 12% off your next order:
SEWPAPERPAINT

https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-fun-flowers-background-red-rubber-cling-stamps?_pos=7&_sid=c0178b913&_ss=r
https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-cupcake-red-rubber-cling-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=1d4647a42&_ss=r

https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-wonderful-red-rubber-cling-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=56acb1072&_ss=r

https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-look-for-the-stars-red-rubber-cling-stamp?_pos=4&_sid=866649162&_ss=r
https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-starry-night-background-red-rubber-cling-stamps?_pos=6&_sid=866649162&_ss=r
 https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-happy-birthday-sentiment-stamps-red-rubber-cling-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=ad3ca6aa6&_ss=r

9 comments:

SD pooja said...

wow, your cards are very pretty with lovely colors.

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Autumn - that cupcake looks good enough to eat :)
Blessings
Maxine

My Inkie Fingers said...

Super cute! I can't believe how REAL the cupcake looks! Thanks for playing along with us in the Rainbow Challenge <3

Liz said...

A lovely collection of cards. I love the beautiful sentiments. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Autumn, I don't know if I can stand it now, between you and Godelieve. Your cards are scrumptious and I am right now giving in to ordering the cupcake since you've both stamped it now. Hope you and family are well and hanging in. Stay safe! XOX

Nicolette said...

very nice card.
Are you a follower yet?Please do if you want to participate.
NIcolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

Steffie said...

Thank you for joining us at CUYL!
You made a beautiful card.
Hugs from Germany,
Steffie

Lisa said...

I love the soft colours on your first card Autumn, it's an instant mood booster! thank you for playing along on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

Maikreations said...

Such fun cards and I love the rainbow one ;o) Thank you for playing along with our "Pastell-Colours" challenge and please excuse my late commenting! Take care and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Popular Posts