May 22, 2020

AALL & Create Coffee Cup Flower Pots Card


I've been dying to share this fun card with you guys!  It's the only one I've made for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop so far, but it's one of my all time favorites. 


I pieced together some gel printed and brayered papers.  The circles were made on the prints by adding cardstock circles directly onto my gel plate between printing (to remove some of the paint).  I cut a circle from the brayered book page to complete the design, then stitched the around the layers, highlighting the circle pattern. 


I just had to have this darling stamp set, Flower Pots by Fiona Paltridge for AALL & Create.  I used Distress Inks and a water brush to color each pot to coordinate with my printed papers.  I made a tag with a scrap print to dangle the sentiment. 


I am having so much fun adding stitching to my mixed media projects these days, but now I am out of sewing needles.  What product are you missing during isolation?  I find so many ways to make do, but some things just can't be replaced!  Here's to better days my friends!  Hugs, Autumn


Find awesome COFFEE themed stamps
today at TopFlight Stamps!




I'm sharing with:

17 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the colours.

Betty4 said...

I love everything you make but this is the sweetest! It's such a happy card and I just love the colors used.

Julia Aston said...

Love this Autumn - what pretty succulents - nicely watercolored!

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE those backgrounds!! I have been watching gel plate backgrounds all day and I NEED some acrylic paint!! What kind do you use? All mine that I had for decorative painting dried up (and I had hundreds)

~amy~ said...

Autumn, this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm loving all the stitching and all of the green!

Billie A said...

I love the colors. Awesome images and card layout.

New Creations said...

So pretty with all textures!

Karen Brown said...

LOVE this card! Well done!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Pretty card!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So beautiful, love how you colored this up!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous with that design and wonderful colors.

Liz Williams said...

Love these colors and the adorable stamps.

kiwimeskreations said...

Autumn this is gorgeous - love your colours and how you have used the gelli prints and brayered page. Those gorgeous stamps are beautiful, and I love the wee tag you made!!
Don't know that I have missed anything much during the lockdown, other than the freedom to go buy a coffee with a friend occasionally.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

StampingbugKerry said...

Those are so gorgeous! I love the coloring on them and now I have to go shopping at Topflight stamps today! WOOP!

Ericka Strange said...

Gorgeous card Autumn and I love the colors!

Lisa said...

So beautiful! the colors.. the layers...the stitching! Awesome!

VanessaB said...

So beautiful. Great design and i love the colors

Popular Posts