May 17, 2020

Tracy Evans Mixed Media Clock Canvas with AALL & Create


Hi friends!  I simply haven't had time to share, but have been crafting as much as I can these days.  I watched THIS video on replay and crafted along with our dear Tracy Evans this weekend.  I took loads of liberty with this one, but loved the background technique Tracy shared.


I used the Time Flies stamp set and the Totally Dotty stencil.  I used PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Finish Acrylics in Slate and Heavy Cream, with Vintage Photo, as Tracy had done.


I used circle dies to cut my clock into layers, popping out some layers more than others.  I finished it off with an adhesive shaker element by Jillibean, filled with vintage watch parts, and even an old watch face that belonged to my Grandma.  <3


I pulled out my vintage Dymo and made my sentiments.  More layers with the Time Flies stamp set and the Circles stamp, washi tape, chipboard, wooden cutouts and a Tim Holtz compass.


I love the 24 portion of this stamp and chose the sentiment as a reminder that we find a way to make time when something is important to us.


These days it is most important to me to spend time with my family and to give myself a bit of grace where I fall short.  I hope you are doing the same.  Hugs, Autumn



Save 12% off your next TopFlight Stamps order with code:


4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful creation Autumn - love that you were able to incorporate that special watch face.
Take care and be kind to yourself as well as nurturing your precious family.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Hazel Agnew said...

This is so special Autumn. Obviously a treasure to keep with family heirlooms tucked inside.
Just beautiful. Xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Hi Autumn, gosh I haven't visited in absolute ages and missed seeing your superb projects! This is absolutely outstanding - love it to bits! Hope all's well xx

Kathi said...

Beautiful piece with so many wonderful details. I especially like that you were able to include your grandma's watch face in the shaker!

Popular Posts