Sep 17, 2020

Darkroom Door Stamps Mixed Media Journal and Cards

 

Hello friends!  I have a few more recent projects to share with you today featuring Darkroom Door stamps & stencils.  First, I've added the next to last page in my upcycled address book/art journal.  You can see all of the details on this spread HERE and find out more about this journal HERE.  These are the products used:







 

I also created a few cards using several of the Darkroom Door Background stamps and Sentiment Strips for the Topflight Stamps blog.  The first few cards can be found on THIS post.




Find Darkroom Door Sentiment Stamps HERE!


https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-starry-night-background-red-rubber-cling-stamps?_pos=8&_sid=ace0133e0&_ss=r

https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-fun-flowers-background-red-rubber-cling-stamps?_pos=7&_sid=a281c7e43&_ss=r

These last few cards were created for Darkroom Door Stamps directly.  This first two cards were blogged with other ideas using the Vintage Label Frame stamp HERE.  I am absolutely CRAZY about this stamp and its sister set.





This card was one of my favorites, featuring that same Handwritten Script stencil and the Botanical Script stamp set.  You can find it blogged HERE.

And finally a couple of cards I shared on Instagram (@sewpaperpaint).  The bottles card HERE and the Crazy Bird card HERE.  I truly love Darkroom Door stamps and am honored to represent them whenever I can.  Have a great day!  Autumn



2 comments:

craftytrog said...

Lovely to see you posting again Autumn, your art and cards are beautiful!
Hope all is well with you and yours.
Alison xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for another feast of delightful and inspiring eye candy Autumn.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts