Jul 14, 2021

Darkroom Door Stamps Cardmaking Update

 

Hi everyone!  It's such fun to be visiting your blogs again and I am most thankful for those who have stopped by SewPaperPaint too.  :)  It's good to be back to normal!  Today I wanted to share some cards I've been working on with Darkroom Door stamps.  First up, I've got a couple of cards with the Spread Your Wings butterfly stamp set.  This set has three sizes, with one really large butterfly and some awesome sentiments.  I shared the details on the Topflight Stamps blog HERE.  There are lots of other designer's inspiration for this set on the Darkroom Door blog HERE.

This second card has background stamped with the Handwoven stamp and sentiments from the You Are Everything set, which has some awesome wildflower silhouettes too.  Find more ideas for Handwoven on the Darkroom Door blog HERE.

This card is probably one of my favorites this year  I had so much fun stamping and watercoloring to create this jar of flowers using the You Are Everything set and the Mason Jar stamp.  The "table was made with the Spanish Tiles stamp, my all time favorite background by Darkroom Door.  Find the designer roll with You Are Everything on the Darkroom Door blog HERE.

This one was another fun card to make, using the Glass Dome stamp (or choche) with the Christmas Bush stamp inside and the Make the Most sentiment.  I added clear crackle glaze over the cloche to make it look like cracked glass in real life, such fun! 

This next card was made by using Prism Dye ink pads on the Gel Press.  I shared a quick video tutorial on YouTube HERE.  I used the Friendship Sentiment Strip and Abstract 06, the cool X stamp.  The full post is on the Topflight Stamps blog.

And I have a few seasonal cards to share, including this July 4th card made with the Garden Birds set and the Fine Leaves set, with a background of Sketched Stars.  I used an embossing pen to hand write the sentiment and embossed everything in white.  Find the full post HERE.

A Christmas card made with the gorgeous Christmas Bush set and the Yuletide Greetings, framed with the Lots of Labels set.  All the inky details found HERE.

Last, we have a New Year's card made with the Sketched Alphabet set, Stickles glitter glue and a background of Sketched Stars.  You might need a year's worth of cards right now, but you can always Pin these ideas for later.  I hope you've found some inspiration and are excited to get inky today! Make sure to subscribe through Follow.It for more rubber stamping and mixed media inspiration!

Visit Topflight Stamps for Darkroom Door stamps today!

21 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your cards are all absolutely fabulous, so many lovely details and ideas, wow! Have a great week, Autumn! Hugs, Valerie

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this amazing selection of cards Autumn - your love of the stamps shines through in the marvelous way you have used them!
It's great to 'see' you back here, you were missed - like you I love the Dark Room Door stamps - they are fabulous to use and have such wonderful images.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Gosh, so many beautiful cards! I think my favourite is the jar with the peeled paint and peacock feathers - such an awesome combination! Sending you hugs, Autumn! xx

nancy dempsey said...

Stunning work!

Linda Manning Findley said...

Autumn as always your work is awesome ... love the colors you used and the stamp sets ... happy to see your muse is still with you, mine has taken a long vacation ... lol

Cyndi Landrigan said...

Your cards are all so fabulous! I just love your designs, they are all so unique! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Tgrdina said...

I am crazy about your cards!! You make me look at these stamps in a whole different light! Just love them!!!

cheryltownley said...

Wow, you really have been busy, Autumn. Fabulous makes as always & truly inspirational. Glad to hear that you are feeling better and back to your crafting.

Betty4 said...

I love your creations and was so happy to see your new cards. I'm a card lover and maker so you've made my day. Time to do some ordering : )

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, you have a beautiful collection of cards here Autumn, the Christmas one is just gorgeous - I love those colours, and the butterflies are stunning - I can never resist butterflies and things with wings!
Diana xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Autumn! It was so good hearing from you, and inviting me to visit your blog... it's been a long time. Like you, I've been "away" a good bit, and am just trying to get back in recovery mode LOL. As always, each of your masterpieces leaves me oohing and ahhing and SIGHING in bliss! THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS! Thank you for today's inspiration! hugs, de

nwilliams6 said...

Autumn, some beautiful cards with very cool inking and designing. The Christmas one is my favorite although they are all stunning. So glad you are back creating and inspiring us! Hugz

My name is Erika. said...

These cards are amazing.The one that really caught my eye is that blue bird on the red background. But they are all fantastic. Thanks for visiting. Hugs-Erika

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are all amazing. I especially like the ones with the butterflies. Awesome ink pads. May have to try those.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous selection of cards and love all the beautiful stamps -the second one is my favourite but love the jar and crackle glaze
Carol x

brenda said...

It's nice to see you back in action Autumn and really appreciate your kind visits. I will pop in when I can but tend to keep my screen time limited to the essential of challenge visits as I have failing eyesight (but that's not an issue with my inky stamping as I can't really go wrong!!).

Your first Butterfly creation is so vibrant, but the one in the cool shades is equally lovely as is the floral one.

B x

Sue said...

Autumn these are absolutely beautiful cards. You have such style! Take care and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

What a treat with all your amazing and creative projects. You are always so creative and inspirational and you have showcased the products beautifully x. Thank you so much for your very kind comments, which I really appreciate Autumn x.

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, so many beautiful cards! Loving the blue bird, super cute 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great collection of cards. I've always loved Darkroom Door stamps they make such a great collection and variety of stamps. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

wannabcre8tive said...

Autumn, all your cards are gorgeous. The first one is my favorite and you have watercolored it beautifully.

Popular Posts