Nov 5, 2021

Guest Designer Cards for Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps


Happy November friends!  I'm so excited to be sharing some new projects with you for my November guest designer term with Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.  It's also SNSS's birthday month and they are celebrating 14 years of business!  There are some amazing deals going on.  You can save 20% off of birthday stamp sets now through November 8.  You can also get the Stamp of the Month set free with any $60 purchase.  But the main reason I am so excited to be partnering with this company is their beautiful faith based stamps.  You guys that have followed me for years know how much I loved Verve Stamps for that reason but may not know that Verve owner Julee Tilman now partners with SNSS by designing select stamps and is on their design team.  I especially love to incorporate scripture stamps in my Christmas cardmaking.  So my first project features the gorgeous Oh Holy Night stamp set

I was totally giddy to use the Peppermint Stripe stencil with my beloved BoBunny glitter paste.  Look at how beautiful!  I wasn't sure about the gold and black color combo at first, but I decided I really like it and hope you do too!

 
Next I tried using the Peppermint Stripe stencil with ink.  I used Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink and a blender brush to add the color, then added a layer of clear embossing while the ink was wet.  I did the same for the gorgeous tree stamp, also from the O Holy Night set.  I added some red in my matting and with a loopy bow.
 

Once I got in the grove, I fell back to my "go to" messy ink dipping!  I made an inky panel by dipping bristol card into watery Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink and dried it completely.  Then I repeat stamped the large star from O Holy Night in Rustic Wilderness and dried it completely.  After, I stamped the small star from the We Three Kings set repeatedly in Versamark and embossed in gold.  I wanted this to look like patterned paper.  I'm not sure it does, but I hope to keep playing with this concept because I love the star pattern.

 
I used my leftover green ink to dip a much lighter panel and stamped the Three Kings and a sentiment from Best Gift Ever, a gorgeous sentiment collection.
  
 
I wanted to have one everyday card in this mix, so lastly I had some fun with the Succulents stamp set and my Zig markers.  The background was black on black embossed with the Geometric Background stamp.  I pulled the small sentiment from the O Holy Night set and embossed in white on black.  I sincerely hope you've enjoyed these cards and will take a look at the entire Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps collection.  I'll be back in December with another batch of card inspiration.  Big hugs, Autumn

 
Make sure to join the Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Facebook group for more inspiration and follow on Instagram @sweetnsassystamps.  Follow the BLOG for tons of DT inspiration. 






3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Autumn, your cards are all beautiful. The first is my favorite. I love the use of the peppermint stencil with the gold paste. I loved Verve stamps, too. I was sad when they closed. Thanks, for sharing your cards.

kiwimeskreations said...

These are absolutely stunning Autumn - love how you have used the Candy Cane background stencil, and the gold and black card is awesome. That green background is unique and so eye catching! So wonderful to see your faith shining through in these beautiful cards
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

nwilliams6 said...

Autumn, a beautiful mix of Christmas cards. Wow! Love the dies, backgrounds, and sentients. Wow. Hugz

Popular Posts