Sep 21, 2022

PaperArtsy Sea Creature Accordion Mini Album

 

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a fun little accordion mini book I made with my gel prints a while back.  It sat unadorned for ages and finally I decided to break out my PaperArtsy stamps and fill it up. I shared a video on making the gel prints with household objects HERE way back.  I made another little book with this design HERE.  The book design was inspired by Tracy Evan's video she shared HERE during Covid lockdown.  It was so much fun that I've now made three of these books, including my rendition of Tracy's HERE!


My album was inspired by a fun clothing tag that came off of my son's swimming trunks and the colors were perfect. 

I filled the pages with images stamped onto my gel prints, inspired by the sea.  I used a combination of stamps by Sara Naumann and Scraposy by PaperArtsy (ESN48, ESN54, ESN55, ESN59, ESN61, ESC10 and ESC12).  I just let myself have a good long play with the stamps as a way to destress.  It worked a treat! 





 
On the front cover I used some die cuts by Art by Marlene.  I added a grommet to string the ribbon through as a closure.  And here are shots of the book extended, front and back.  


 
I really hope it inspires you today and you will imagine your toes in the sand with the waves pouring in.  My husband and youngest son and I just went to the seashore and had a wonderful week.  Here is a photo of the full moon at a family dinner which was so dynamic!  xx, Autumn


PaperArtsy Deep Etched Red Rubber Stamps
 







2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I already admired your book on FB, it is really a work of art! Hugs, Valerie

kiwimeskreations said...

Autumn this book is gorgeous - I also watched the You Tube clip, and I am amazed that even your 'waste' paper looks good!! Love how you used old book pages to roll/stamp your excess paint onto.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts