Sep 26, 2022

Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Christmas Silhouette, Pinecones and Fall Cards

 


Hello dear friends!  I'm back again with my final trio for my September guest design spot with Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.  It's been so wonderful to create with these fabulous faith based stamps and I still have so many ideas for future cards...  Up first today, I have a grungy, inky Christmas card with two of my very favorite sets, Texture Tiles (plaid) and We Three Kings.  I had so much fun using my Rustic Wilderness and Antique Linen Distress Inks to create this inky background, and to stamp the Texture Tile plaid.  

This could be the most perfect Christmas sentiment stamp!  It's from the Best Gift Ever set.  I used Prism gold glimmer spray to fleck golden ink onto the sky to create a starry look.  And I finished with a loopy bow using some really special ribbon that coordinated perfectly with the green and gold combo.  


For my next card I embossed the Pinecone Background stamp onto burgundy cardstock, then sponged the edges with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink to create a halo effect.  I dipped a smaller panel in the same ink and stamped with a sentiment from the Best Gift Ever stamp set and finished with an organdy bow.  


And I couldn't resist one more fall card, so I used the Texture Tiles set set again to create a buffalo check pattern, then stamped a torn ink piece with the gorgeous Psalm from the Singing Praises set and finally stamped the Long Stem Silhouettes repeatedly, using the coordinating dies to cut a few and pop them up.  I finished by stamping an autumn sentiment from the Autumn Splendor set onto a die cut oval.  The Distress Inks I used were Wild Honey and Gathered Twigs.  I used the leftovers to add some splatters.  

I seriously cannot get enough of this plaid/buffalo check set!  I really hope you've enjoyed these cards today and are inspired to get out your Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps and get inky!  xx, Autumn


Find these gorgeous stamps at Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps today!








6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your cards are wonderful, as always, and I love the quotes you have used. Have a great week, Autumn! Hugs, Valerie

kiwimeskreations said...

What exquisite cards Autumn - you have truly showed off the stamps to perfection here!! Love all three cards
Blessings
Maxine

Tgrdina said...

beautiful!!

Susan said...

These cards are beautiful! I especially love the Christmas cards - such vibrant colors!

Gloria L said...

Such gorgeous colors!

Esther Asbury said...

Autumn, you never cease to amaze and inspire me! All three of these cards are absolutely gorgeous. You made me purchase the We Three Kings set after seeing your beautiful card! I'm so happy you were able to guest for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps these couple months! You're my absolute favorites of all time!!

Popular Posts