Nov 8, 2019

Picket Fence Coffee Loving Owl Christmas Card


There is nothing like the feeling of knowing you "can't" do something to motivate you to do it anyway!  LOL!  I really really really didn't want to give up on my coloring today because I have to work 12 hours until late, so I decided to do it early!.  Then really really really wanted to make just one more coffee card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, so I did!  :)


One step at a time though, first I colored this adorable Picket Fence Owl with Distress Markers and Inks using a waterbrush.  I got her and another similar stamp plus the coordinating dies at stamp convention in Georgia this year.  I LOVE owls and LOVE funky sketched art!


So I pieced together some of Tim Holtz's Christmas stash from last year and added the bow from the Merry Christmas die set.  I overstamped and embossed in white with this cute sentiment I got on clearance at HL.  Super quick and easy, but festive and fun!

https://wiirocku.tumblr.com/post/164127029741/2-timothy-417-nlt-but-the-lord-stood-with-me

Today I hope you defy the odds and do something you shouldn't have been able to do.  :)  I'm rooting for you!  Hugs, Autumn


I'm sharing with:

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2019/11/2019-fall-winter-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/


https://www.thedailymarker.com/2019/11/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge-2019-link-up/

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute owl and I love the papers used on your wonderful card.

Maria said...

Such a cute card with the owl!!

Billie A said...

Oh so cute. I love the paper choices and your image and coloring is awesome.

Fikreta said...

its adorable!
Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

Esther Asbury said...

Love the plaid with the text and that super cute owl!

Celeste Goff said...

So stinking cute! Love the papers too!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Autumn - love the owl and how you have coloured it, and the mounting is stunning, against the dark papers! The Lord surely gave you strength, and inspiration, for this one :)
Blessings
Maxine

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Such a cute image and a great card design

Shelly said...

So beautiful and sweet!

Shelly said...

So beautiful and sweet!

sarascloset said...

This card is so adorable, and I'm so happy to see you win this amazing prize! WooHoo!!!

Popular Posts