Mar 31, 2020

Lynne Perrella Tropical Cards for PaperArtsy


Hello!  I'm delighted to be sharing a pair of cards for the In the Jungle topic on the PaperArtsy blog today.  I hope you are finding some time these days to be creative and let your thoughts carry you towards dreams rather than fears.  These cards are representative of just that.  I do hope you will take a moment and join me on the PaperArtsy blog.  Hugs, Autumn

I'm also sharing with:

Available at TopFlight Stamps:
(Click Email When Available)


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A pair of gorgeous cards Autumn - love how you think out of the box in your card making.
I ventured out of mine today by colouring a rat purple!! I'm not sure all this isolation is doing my brain any good :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

paperwishesbyamanda said...

I love the pretty colours you came up with for this card. The terrarium hatted lady one of my favorite images ever. Beautiful card. Hope your head is full of flowers at the moment. xox

Words and Pictures said...

Inspired use of the new LPs - a great post over at PA!
Alison x

Popular Posts