Sep 30, 2020

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Guest Designer

 
Hi friends!  I'm slowly getting caught up with preparing my catch up posts.  Today I wanted to share my latest guest designer projects for my September posts with Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  If you've followed me for any length of time, you will know how much I enjoy participating in the CLC challenges.  What an honor to be able to join the team as a guest!  I have to say the card above is one of my favorites from this month.  You can find the full post HERE with all of the details. 


The next card must be my second favorite, shared HERE.  I used the Darkroom Door Teacups stamp on the foreground, layered over a background made with the Darkroom Door Fancy Flourish stamp using Distress Inks and Oxides.
 

This stamp can be found at Topflight Stamps.

 



This card seemed to be one of your favorites and was such fun to make!  Find the full post HERE.  I used Distress Inks in Weathered Wood, Vintage Photo and Antique Linen to watercolor the gorgeous AALL & Create Flower Pots stamp set.  I cut the little tags from leftover inky paper and layered with  more AALL & Create stamping

Flower Pots stamps available at Topflight Stamps.


My final card features a favorite stamp set by Raquel, AKA Scrapcosy for PaperArtsy, set ESC16.  I layered with some favorite ephemera for another vintage style collage card.  You can find the details on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog HERE.

PaperArtsy ESC16


Thanks so much for joining me today!  Make sure to follow the CLC blog for more coffee/tea themed inspiration and thanks to Amy and Helen for the invitation to share my projects.  Big hugs, Autumn

3 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Autumn... they all are fabulous and inspiring cards. I love them all. Your layering work is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.

Darlene said...

Hello my friend! It's been way too long since I've come to visit and I just HAD to pop over and ooh & aahh over this amazing coffee shaker card! Then I scroll down and am even more inspired by all your amazing creations! THANKS so much for sharing all your creativity! Hope you're staying safe & healthy!

Nancy said...

Fabulous cards, Autumn! I'm always so happy to see a new blog post from you in my inbox! You're alwasy an inspiration to me! :o)

Popular Posts