Apr 20, 2022

Darkroom Door New Stamp Release Cards

 

 
Hi friends!  I'm so excited to share a few more card designs I created for the latest Darkroom Door stamp release.   I had so much fun creating with this release and am itching to use these stamps again in new ways.  This first card sums up my current state so well, ha ha!  I absolutely love the Creative People Quote Stamp!  I certainly think we all can relate to this one.  What a fun sentiment to use for cards for artsy friends.  I made an inky background with Distress Inks, then stamped the new Arty Pods Collage Stamp in Seedless Preserves, then used the coordinating Arty Pods Small Stencil to press Versamark ink through and embossed in gold.  What fun!
 
 
 
There are four fabulous new Quote Stamps in this release, so make sure to check them out HERE!
 
 
 
For my next card I had some watercolor fun making another inky background.  I repeatedly embossed the new Geometric Ovals Abstract Stamp over my background in silver.  This stamp can be used in so many ways, so make sure to follow @darkroomdoor on Instagram for more inspiration.  I embossed the quote on a lighter, torn and stitched panel using a quote from the Amsterdam Vol. 2 stamp set.  It's such fun to mix and match from the new and old stamps.  There's a great blog post with many more ways to use the Geometric Ovals stamp on the Darkroom Door blog HERE.


I am absolutely mad over these Abstract Stamps.  See how I used the Faded Circles and Distressed Diamonds in my first post HERE.

 
For my final card, I did what I love most, grunge!  I had a great time stamping the AMAZING new Layered Handwriting Background Stamp over an inky panel.  I then pulled a piece of 3D embossed paper from my scrap pile and stamped the flower from the Botanical Script stamp set onto a book page and colored it to match.  I finished with some trim, some pleated torn fabric and a stamped sentiment from the Thank You Sentiment Stamp.  I have to say the Layered Handwriting stamp is my absolute favorite new stamp.  It is so perfect and I'm thrilled that Rachel added it to the Darkroom Door stamp collection. 
 

 
She also added several other new Background stamps and shared a blog post with more ideas on the Layered Handwriting stamp HERE.   I hope you'll check these out and will enjoy them as much as I am.  Hugs, Autumn
 
 

4 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards with awesome stamps and colors.
Greetings Miranda

Lori Kobular said...

Each of these cards are awesome! I love them all!

ScrappyHorses said...

Oooh, loving the grunge card! Beautiful!!

nwilliams6 said...

Hard to pick a favorite. Love the words, your ideas, and your colors. Wow, Hugz

Popular Posts