Thank you so much for all of your support for my guest diva spot with Verve last week. I'm so excited to see that one of my bloggy buddies Amanda has won the prize bundle! Woo hoo! Congrats Amanda!!! To see who won the other prizes, click on over to the Verve blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Welcome to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am so looking forward to spending a week hopping around to all of your blogs for inspira...
-
Today I am sharing another spread from my cardboard junk journal. I am having so much fun getting messy these days. Here I used layer...
-
I'm sharing this layered, mixed media style coffee card on the Tutti Designs blog today. You can create cards for any occasion with...
3 comments:
Yay, so pleased that our mutual friend Amanda has won - she will be thrilled!! Hugs, Anne xx
Aw wow! What a fantastic surprise! Thank you so much Autumn . I really am thrilled to bits and feel so incredibly lucky .Not only for the fabulous win but also that I have such a lovely talented blog buddy as yourself. Big hugs xx
Post a Comment