Dec 16, 2019

Tim Holtz Reindeer Cityscape Christmas Card


Hi friends!  It's time for a new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and I'm thrilled to be back again in the Designer Spotlight this week.


Our theme for this week's challenge is Cityscape.  We hope you will come and play along!  My card features the Tim Holtz Reindeer Bigz die , Cityscape die. Tim's Christmas Paper Stash and his Large Funky Festive poinsettia dies.



I layered my paper and used the Stitched Rectangle dies to cut the edges of the paper layers.  The sentiment comes from last year's Christmas Quote Chip.


I cut the Reindeer from corrugated cardboard and embossed with Ranger's Princess Gold embossing powder.  I sanded him to tone down the glossiness, then tied a bow around his neck with some Tim Holtz Tiny Bells.  The Large Funky Festive poinsettia lays over a bed of punched Juniper greenery.  The center is adorned with Tim's Metallic Droplets.



We hope you will join us for this week's Cityscape challenge for a gift to win a $50 gift card to the Simon Says Stamp shop.


I'm also sharing with:

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh my goodness Autumn!! the whole design of this is just stunning! I love the deer with the bells, and the papers and details are gorgeous!! Love Love Love! :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Maura said...

Gorgeous card, Autumn! I love how you add those lovely little splatters over everything! Fantastic! hugs, Maura

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a stunning card Autumn - love all the layers and details, right down to the bells :)
Blessings
Maxine

Susan said...

Love, love, love this! So many beautiful details. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Darlene said...

I just LOVE your style ... this is AMAZING! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

This screams city Christmas shopping to me for some reason...lol! I hear carols too! LOVE that prancing deer atop the plaid...and the city poking out...so fun and eye catching!

laurie said...

This is amazing! I love this scene.Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

Popular Posts