Dec 1, 2020

Free Days and Months Planner Printables

 

 
Hello lovelies!  I'm back again with another freebie download.  Once I got started with my last texty freebie shared HERE , I couldn't stop!  Later this week I will be sharing a December Daily/Christmas version of the words in lots of cool colors, so make sure to follow for more.  Since I've gotten into bullet journaling, I found the need to have some days of the week stickers.  So I compiled a set of days, months and dates into one printable sheet, half vintage and half black and white. 
 
 
I layered washi tape and scripty handwriting as a base for my stickers.  The envelope was from a birthday card I got this month.  I tucked a gratitude list inside.


I pretty much use the Darkroom Door Postmarks stamp set on every page of my journal!  As a reminder, I'm using dotted journal. 

 
 

And you can follow my @letterpaperpaint Instagram account for all of my journal spreads.  You can download this freebie as a PDF HERE or as an image HERE.


Thanks for joining me today and remember to pin and save for reference!  Hugs, Autumn
 

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are great! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Oh my... These are gorgeous!!

Cocofolies said...

Wonderful new pages!!
And thank you for this second offering Autum, I don't know if I will be able to do a bullet journal one day, but we never know, it looks great! :)
Take care, hugs,
Coco xx

Linda Manning Findley said...

wonderful as always ... love the colors and everything ... thanks for sharing

craftytrog said...

Your pages are beautiful Autumn!
Thanks so much for another freebie!
Alison xx

Popular Posts