Sep 8, 2021

Summertime Blues Hand Stamped Cards

 

Hi everyone!  Can you believe it's September already?!  Yikes!  I'm gearing up making my fall cards to share with you soon, and thought it would be a good time to do a refresher post with some cards I've made for Topflight Stamps this summer.  I hope these bright, cheery designs help summer linger in your heart for a couple more weeks.  :)  The first duo features new stamps by Kay Carley for PaperArtsy and was posted HERE.  I also made a video tutorial, so if you'd like to play along you can catch the tutorial HERE.  

My next card features the gorgeous new Tall Flowers small stencil by Darkroom Door.  I used Distress Oxides to make the background and color in the stencils.  Such fun!  Posted HERE

I was on a roll making videos, so I shared another YouTube tutorial HERE for this funky mixed media tag with Art by Marlene stamps and dies.  I would love to have you subscribe to my channel!  More details on this post HERE

I made a trio of slimlines with some funky Kate Crane stamps too.  I love Kate's whimsical illustrations!  These cards are definitely bright and cheery!  Details HERE.

And I've been playing around with the new Lavinia Elements dye ink pads on the gel plate.  I've shared the details for that process and this card with an awesome summer image by Crafty Individuals HERE

Since this post is about blue, here's a card I made to mimic delftware, the classic blue and white china.  I used gorgeous stamps by Stamperia.  Details HERE.

And one more Kay Carley stamps card made with some of her older PaperArtsy stamps.  My collection is growing!  Details HERE.  I hope these projects will kickstart your mojo today and you're enjoying these last days of summer.  Hugs, Autumn


10 comments:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Super cards, Autumn! You make me feel nostalgic for Summer even though I don't like the heat LOL! Lovely to see you "at work" as well! Happy Autumn (no pun intended!) xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful cards Autumn! Hugs, Valerie

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - these are exquisite Autumn. Love them all - just wish I had the time to watch all the linked videos!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Marjan said...

WOW!! I expected to see one card when I hopped over, but this is really something else, LOVE all your beautiful creations!

Connie Mercer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog with your awesome comment. Means so much coming from you!!! You are truly an artist!!

craftytrog said...

Beautiful makes Autumn! Simply wonderful eye candy ❤️

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful and inspiring. You are so talented my friend! Great images and great backgrounds. Hard to even pick a favorite but the octopus is calling me! Hugz

brenda said...

A real eclectic collection Autumn and have to say the blues and greens are a colour palette I adore and afraid I have to disagree with my Grans saying "blue and green should never be seen" as they were made for each other.

B x

wannabcre8tive said...

You have been really busy. I am loving each thing you have posted. It is hard to pick a favorite, but the first one is my pic. Thanks, for sharing your wonderful work.

Craftyfield said...

You've been so productive, all gorgeous cards! Lots of different styles and some of my favourite brands of stamps too!

Popular Posts