Jan 22, 2024

Sweet 'N Sassy Vintage Bird in Window Frame Card

 

Hi everyone!  I'm back with another project featuring the January new release from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.  I was playing with the new Arched Window die and decided to pair it with a favorite image, the simple bird from the Singing Praises stamp set.  You may remember these projects that feature these lovely birdies...  click the photos to visit the posts.  I just can't get enough of them!  




I created an inky background using Distress Oxide in Iced Spruce, Pumice Stone and a little Vintage Photo.  I then used Peeled Paint and Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink to stamp the Christmas Pine, using the dies to pop out one of the boughs.  I colored the bird using Chipped Sapphire and Uncharted Mariner along with the aforementioned neutrals.  The sentiment is also from the Singing Praises stamp set.  I cut the Arched Window die from chipboard and gave it a dry brush of white gesso, and splashed the card with more watered gesso for a snowy look.  I've been very sick, but will be back soon with my remaining samples.  Stay warm and well my friends!  xx, Autumn

Visit Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps today!




4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

All your birds are so beautifully coloured. I was a bit deflated at the weekend after colouring a bird stamp in thinking i was making a good job of it looking like a blue tit when hubby walked past and said " I like your Kingfisher"!!!! Back to the drawing board. Hugs Mrs A.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this card Autumn - it is exquisite, and a great demonstration of the SnS products.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell - it's never nice, and I am pleased to hear you are on the mend
Blessings
Maxine

J E R I said...

Autumn, what a lovely card - so glad I stopped by to check on you, my friend!

Gloria L said...

Beautiful, as usual!

Popular Posts