Mar 29, 2024

PaperArtsy Scrapcosy Spring Tulip Cards


Hi friends and happy Easter weekend!  I’m so thankful that He is risen indeed!  I had a little crafty time with some friends and we had a good play with Raquel’s/aka Scrapcosy stamps by PaperArtsy. 


I picked out some pages from Raquel’s Art Journal Volume 1 collage book and lightly brayered first a darker color of PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics. Then lightly brayered a lighter color. For the green page I used Granny Smith and Peppermint. Sadly, I didn’t note the other colorways. :(



I overstamped the tulips from ESC31. 



I then stamped images from ESC30 in the background using coordinating colors of Distress Oxides. 



I colored each flower with colored pencils, using white as a blender and to make the colors pop against the background. 


I finished each card with stitching and crocheted lace. And added a stamped sentiment from ESC29. I hope you are inspired by these grungy spring makes and have a wonderful Easter weekend. xx, Autumn 



 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A trio of beauty, Autumn - love these! It's Autumn here, and its come in fast and cold!! march is usually a slow wind down from summer, but not this year...
Easter Blessings to you and yours
Maxine

Gloria L said...

Happy Easter, Autumn! Love the colored pencil look. Very nice.

Popular Posts