Hey friends! I'm so happy today to be celebrating the brand new launch of Esther Glas' Keepsake Studio dies with Spellbinders Paper Arts! This debut collection is called Turn the Page and can be found on the Spellbinders website HERE, and many other favorite retailers. To celebrate this exciting release, Spellbinders is offering the Keepsake Clip set pictured below for free with purchases on their site, and at participating retailers. FUN!
I've had so much fun going through my photos and pairing them with the fantastic Reminiscence Book #10. If you've collected these collage pads previously, you will know how amazing they are! Number 10 doesn't disappoint. It includes half paper and half cardstock, duplicate sheets, so you have maximum options creatively.
I had a lot of fun playing with my laminator for this project and created an opening and closing page by sprinkling star sequins in the film before heating, then cutting with the Page with Flap Pocket dies. This keeps my first and last pages from bending as I use the Dark Roast Binder.
Personally, I like adding hand written notes within my journals and really enjoyed the Torn Edges dies and Cardstock Die Cuts to make lots of flaps to tuck away my writing and add even more photos.
The dies in the Page with Flap Pocket set allows you to create waterfalls and adorable stitched edge cutout pockets.
I used the Border Labels Stickers throughout. Above, I've used the fab freebie over more handwriting.
Another flap with the Torn Edges with Tag set and the super cool Noted Details Rub-Ons.
I laminated some of my pressed flowers and used the torn dies to cut them out. I love how this creates a transparent layer. Another transparent layer was cutting an envelope to make a flap for a tall, skinny photo.
There are so many kinds of hole reinforcers, so you can punch any sized page and make it work by adding the reinforcers.
A lot of the flowers in my book were tiny copies of my paintings, which I used to make my own personalized ephemera, such as the pot of zinnias below.
I really hope you've enjoyed these pages. I'll share more details on my Instagram page @sewpaperpaint throughout the coming weeks.





















No comments:
Post a Comment