Sep 25, 2018

Tim Holtz Funky Foliage Fall Woodland Card


Hi friends!  I'm back today with another card featuring the new Tim Holtz Funky Foliage die set. I built a little forest scene with the Birch Trees die.  I added some crackle paste to the die, then dipped it in a super watery bath of Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks, using the leftover ink to paint the details on the trees. 


I used Distress Core'dinations cardstock to die cut my forest foliage and sponged some of the pieces with Vintage Photo. 


I totally adore these little mushrooms!  I left the card sitting for a while and finally decided on my sentiment.  I stamped this phrase from the Nature's Wonder stamp set onto a TH die cut from the Labels set.  I faintly stamped the (Lattice &) Flourish image in Antique Linen Distress Oxide, then set eyelets to wrap the sentiment around my panel with Tim's jute fibers.


Thanks for joining me today and I hope your fall season is off to a great start!  Hugs, Autumn


Check out my custom curated product guide in the Inlinkz  collection by clicking below:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

17 comments:

Paper Wishes said...

love the dimentional woods you have created on this card. These funky dies are very cute. Hope you are enjoying the fall. x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful textures in this card. I love the little mushrooms!! They make me think of a fairy tale.

Paula Cheney said...

This card is wonderful Autumn! So, so pretty. I love the birch background and the Funky Foliage!

Redanne said...

This is so beautiful Autumn, I love the Birch tree die and it works wonderfully well with the Funky Foliage - I didn't think I 'needed' them but I may just have to change my mind! Hugs, Anne xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Fall/Autumn card love the mushroom and foliage dies
Carol x

Beulah Bee said...

Very nice!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

So darn cute! I LOVE the birch die with all the funky florals...the mushrooms rock!

Marjan said...

Another lovely fall card, love the autumn atmosphere you create! Beautiful background with the Birches.

Connie Mercer said...

so pretty !!

Dorthe said...

Another gorgeous fall card, from your clever hands, Autumn- love it with all its sweet details .
Hugs, Dorthe x

Kate Yetter said...

This is gorgeous, Autumn! I am loving those mushrooms and the layers you have created. What dimension! You have created a scene that I would love to visit. Happy Fall!
Kate

Helen Wallace said...

You've managed to create wonderful shading and detail on the tree branches - I's like to give that technique a try when I get caught up! Gorgeous Autumn colours and an inspiring quote, make this a standout for me.

Helen Gullett said...

Autumn, this is so amazing and beautiful!!!!

Words and Pictures said...

That's a lovely autumnal card, somehow very lighthearted and whimsical... maybe it's those fungi?
Alison x

Marty F said...

Such a beautiful card, Autumn! I love your Birch trees and those mushrooms are so adorable. Great Fall card! Hugs!!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Noticed this too and had to stop for a peak, gorgeous. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I am loving the cute mushrooms and the wonderful sentiment.

Popular Posts