Apr 11, 2020

AALL & Create Mini Book Flowers and Birds


Hello darlings!  I hope you are safe and well.  I am doing loads of crafting to keep myself sane during these crazy times.  I've finished another wee folded book inspired by Tracy Evans and her AALL & Create stamp collection.  


I did a facetime create session with my friend @carolinasweetlee and we gel printed a piece of 6x12" paper to fold up into these little books.  Make sure to click on her link to see what she did!  WOW!  I wanted to do a square book this time and this one is 3" square.  The small size of these makes them easy to finish in one session.


The paints I used were Abandoned Coral Distress Paint and Frescos in Mint and Jade.  


This time I printed extra paper to have for my tag inserts.


I did a little stamping in Tumbled Glass Distress Oxides, which coordinated perfectly. 


This is my favorite little page.  :)



And this flower trio is my favorite stamp, it has made an appearance in every one of my books.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing this and are inspired to make a book of your own, maybe via facetime with one of your crafty pals.  Fun!  Happy Easter my friends.


at Topflight Stamps today.


I'm sharing with:

5 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

loving your little books :) Going to have to CASE :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving these mini books Autumn - How do you do the fold? Your choice of colours and all the stamping and texture is amazing. Loving the addition of tags and stitching to this wee one
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Betty4 said...

I can't wait to try my hand at this. Thank you so much. I'm going to pull the supplies together from my stash and this will be my weekend project. Something wonderful to look forward to. Thank you Autumn. Stay well and be safe. The vest to you and your family.

paperwishesbyamanda said...

Such uplifting colours and a lovely tiny book. x

Dorlene Durham said...

Great gel prints combined with AALL stamps. This mini album is so pretty. I love the colors you used. So soft and pretty. Thank you for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

Popular Posts