May 29, 2020

AALL & Create Enumerated Tiles & Masculine Train Cards


Hello all!  Today I have a few cards to share from a recent play with some awesome AALL & Create stamps.  I pulled out lots of gel prints that I've made recently and stamped the Enumerated stamp repeatedly on portions of the papers so I could fussy cut and layer the tiles.  


I used mounting tape to pop up certain elements more than others.  I added clear crackle paint on the center tile.  


I added details with a white Posca pen and some faux rust with Distress Oxide in Vintage Photo.  



I had a few leftover tiles and decided to make a third masculine card.  I took another dark print and stamped the train from the Archway stamp set onto it.  I stamped it again on a lighter print and fussy cut the train to pop it out, surrounding it with those tiles.


More paint pen details and sanding to bright highlights.  I am just so pleased with these cards and have loved working in a darker palette for a change.  I hope you are doing well!  Hugs, Autumn



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Autumn I love these - wonderful work, especially on the 'train' card !!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

cheryltownley said...

You are wonderfully creative, Autumn. Beautiful cards

Redanne said...

Autumn, I love how you used the tiles to create these masculine cards! I especially love the train and it looks fantastic surrounded by the tiles - wonderfully inspiring! Hugs, Anne xxx

Pearl said...

Gorgeous creations

Popular Posts