Dec 16, 2021

Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas Cards

 

Happy Christmas friends!  I hope you are having a beautiful season of warmth and love.  Today I have some cards to share with you featuring the beloved 12 Days of Christmas paper by Graphic 45.  I try not to share too many "throwbacks" with you, but my mom and dear friend bought this paper years ago and never quite found time to make cards together.  With last year's rerelease of some Graphic 45 collections from "the vault" I thought some of you might have this paper now and appreciate these cards.  We had a delightful day of making and ended up with all of these cards from one day together! 

 

We did A LOT of fussy cutting to maximize the paper, as it was all we had (no chipboard, cutouts, etc.) and I think the results are really beautiful.  I also think I need to ask dear old Santa for a Scan 'N Cut for Christmas!  Whew!  LOL!




 
 






 
We feed off of each other's ideas.  This gorgeous maids a-milking card and the beautiful calling birds were designed by my friend, Barbara.  She has such an elegant style!




I hope you've enjoyed these and are inspired to do a little paperwork of your own.  Merry Christmas, Autumn

 Click the InLinkz to view more Graphic 45 Collections!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous cards and papers. Have a great week, Valerie

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

What a gorgeous paper pack to work with and your unrivalled design skills and eye for detail have really maximised their potential! Wonderful cards, Autumn! Have a lovely Christmas with your family if I don't see you again before that! xx

craftytrog said...

Beautiful cards Autumn! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful cards Autumn - and was a joy to be able to craft with your mother.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

wannabcre8tive said...

All of your cards are beautiful. Graphic 45 has the best paper.

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous cards and paper, Autumn. Hope your Christmas was wonderful and that you are doing well. I hope you will get to post more in 2022 - you are one of my favorite creators!!! Hugz

Popular Posts