Aug 30, 2022

PaperArtsy Tracy Scott & Jofy Mixed Media Art Journal Pages

 

 
Hello friends!  I hope you all are well today!  I've got a doozy of a post, so I hope you'll grab a cuppa and enjoy.  I've been spending loads of time with my Mother playing in our art and making heaps of gel prints.  I've made tons of cards and decided to also make some art journal pages.  I purchased a second ABM Go Dutch spiral journal just for my PaperArtsy pages.  I just adore the size of this journal and the watercolor pages, though it seems a pity to cover them up with cardstock prints!  Ah well...

For this page I made a background with Dirty Lime and Captain Peacock Fresco Chalk Acrylics using my 8x10" Gel Press printing plate.  The sentiment is by Lin Brown (ELB05).  I used Sara Naumann's stencil PS101 with Cloud Nine for the white dots.  For the grungy background marks I used Tracy Scott's stamp set TS041 Versaclare in Warm Breeze and mixed in some scribbly journaling. 


The flowers are so much fun!  They are by Jo Firth Young, JOFY80.  I added details with my Prism brush markers and Posca white paint pen. 

The scalloped edge was from Jo's stamp set JOFY79.  I had used her stencil PS309 and the same colors of Frescos for a different gel print and attached it here, with some grungy stitches to frame the page.  I had so much fun making this one!  I hope it gives you some ideas of how to use your gel prints in new ways.


 
My next page is based on one of my favorite ever gel prints.  I had so much fun making this one!  I used Frescos in Tangy, Calypso, Sargasso, Bubble Gum and Cloud Nine along with a Tracy Scott stencil PS126
 
 

I had used some of my prints to create the card above which I shared HERE.  I was in love with this flower stamp set on these multicolored prints!  So I decided to recreate in an AJ page. 

 The flowers are from Tracy's stamp set TS047, an absolute favorite!  I used my Posca markers to add some details. 

That awesome squiggly stamp is the above mentioned stamp set by Jo, JOFY80.  The words are also from the above mentioned set by Lin Brown, ELB05.  I used them to cover some private journaling and love that pop of Bubble Gum pink! 

Find these awesome PaperArtsy stamps at your local retailer today!  And many thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous pages Autumn - and some glorious stamps and sentiments on the stunning backgrounds. They look as though you had lots of fun making every layer
Blessings
Maxine

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous art Autumn, hugs, Valerie

Gloria L said...

scrumptious colors!

Gloria L said...

Scrumptious colors!

Ellie Knol said...

So Beautiful Autumn! You really improved (you actually started out later than a lot of us :) _on your gelliprinting: they look amazing !!

Popular Posts