Nov 21, 2022

Graphic 45 Let it Snow Fancy Fold Christmas Cards

 


Hi everyone!  I'm excited to share with you today a load of cards my mom and I made together last year using the oh so gorgeous Graphic 45 Let it Snow paper collection.  We usually make Christmas cards after Christmas and into January each year because of time off of work and winter setting the cardmaking mojo into full force.  But it seemed strange to share them, so I waited...  I just saw this collection on sale on the G45 website, so I wanted to share so you could take advantage of the half price deal HERE.  If they sell out, maybe you can get some single sheets using the link below from Scrapbook.com.  

Up first, this fancy fold card was really fun to make using the rectangular focal images found in the paper pad.  I layered with some fussy cut poinsettias and some of the text strip.  The icicles were hand cut, but easy to do. 

 

We didn't buy any of the embellishment packs, only the 12x12 paper and tried to maximize it to the fullest.  I added some die cuts, these snowflakes are by Tim Holtz. 


Of course that meant lots of fussy cutting!  Some stickles add a shine to the snow. 

I tried to make most of the cards mailable, but couldn't resist some 3D poinsettias here and there. 

This trifold card was really fun to make.  I'm a huge owl lover!  I tore some of the layers to make snowy hills. 


And this one is an easel card, with the snowflake border die popping up, so fun!  It still closes pretty flat to fit into an envelope though. 


A smaller scale trifold card. 


This one has a fancy bow, not a fancy fold. 

These just let the paper speak with some simple layers, but they are my favorite. 

And for the last card, I added a row of pearls with a different Tim Holtz snowflake die.   I really hope you've enjoyed seeing these and if you have this paper will be inspired to play. 

Find Graphic 45 Christmas paper today at Scrapbook.com

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Autumn - I can understand why you like winter themed Christmas cards, but I cannot bring myself to make any, as I am accustomed to Christmas in mid-summer!
Blessings
Maxine

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards and stamps. Happy weekend, hugs!

Popular Posts