Nov 26, 2022

New Darkroom Door Texture Stamps & Frame Stamps!

 



Hello friends!  I'm so excited today to be sharing some cards made with the brand new Darkroom Door stamps!  I really enjoyed working with these stamps and exploring how they relate to my current Darkroom Door collection and have found that they are really accentuate the current range.  First, I've used the fabulous new Herringbone Texture Stamp to make a bright and cheery birthday card.  


I used my stamp platform to ink the stamp repeatedly in a rainbow of Distress Inks, misting with water to let the colors blend together better.  I layered over a piece of grosgrain ribbon, which I pleated and zigzag stitched across the background.  I finished this card with a stamped sentiment from the Birthday Greetings stamp set and some glitter dots.  


For my next card I used the really wonderful Cheetah Texture Stamp.  My head is spinning with ideas for this stamp!  It's such a trendy pattern these days and I can't wait to explore this stamp more.  I embossed in gold onto blue card, then sponged the edges in blue and black to create a halo effect.  I carefully embossed portions of the Wild as the Sea stamp onto black and layered over some gold thread.  I finished with a few sequins.  


For my last card today, but not last with these stamps, I used the oh so beautiful new Snow Globe Frame Stamp to create a shaker card.  First, I made a background with Distress Oxides and the Snowflake Background Stamp.  I colored and cut the Snow Globe and traced the opening onto my snowflake panel, then cut slightly larger than the marking to create a second window.  I adhered these two together, then pulled out my Yuletide Greetings stamp set and my Staz-On pad and stamped a sheet of acetate to create the shaker window.  

I hope these projects have inspired you today and you'll take a look at the many fabulous new Darkroom Door stamps!  I'll be back soon with part two of this release.  Hugs, Autumn

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What gorgeous cards Autumn - love how you have used the stamps, especially the rainbow card and the cheetah texture embossed one - I would love to run out and buy these, but I already have some unused darkroom Door stamps that I must ink up before I even think about it :)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts