Jul 10, 2023

Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps Hope Word Art and Wildflower Release

 


I'm honored to be a guest designer for Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps this month and have had a wonderful time getting inky with the new release!  For my first card I've combined the absolutely gorgeous Be A Wildflower stamps and coordinating dies with the Hope Word Art stamps.  


I did an embossing resist using Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade.  I absolutely LOVE this promise and hope it brings you joy today!  I masked off the top element of so it would fit better with my flower arrangement.



Next I used the gorgeous Be A Wildflower stamps & dies again with Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch and Squeezed Lemonade for another embossing resist.  


I'm really into blue and yellow these days as a reminder to pray for Ukraine.  To get the halo effect in the background, I used a makeup type of ink blending brush in a circular motion, but then sprayed and blotted the whole blended panel and added splashes of Blueprint Sketch, watered gesso and plain water in layers.  



Next, I did a little monoprinting fun with the fabulous Floral Doily stencil by using Distress Oxide in Shaded Lilac.  I fussy cut the doily and layered over another inky panel made with SL and Wilted Violet, on which I stamped a sentiment from the God is Good stamp set.  


Atop of the doily, I layered flowers from the gorgeous new release Be A Wildflower stamps & dies.  I especially love the sprigs of greenery included in this stamp set!  I really hope these cards have inspired you to get inky today.  xx, Autumn








2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

These are amazing, Autumn - Sweet 'n' Sassy were so clever in asking you to design for them, and you really have made the most of these fabulous stamps!
Blessings
Maxine

Gloria L said...

I love the idea of being a wildflower!

Popular Posts