Jun 30, 2023

Tracy Evan’s AALL & Create Stenciled Cards


Hi friends!  I have another batch of Tracy Evans cards to share with you today that I made hanging out with my mom.  If you missed my last post where I shared a fun video tutorial on using pigment powders with stencils, hop on over HERE.  For this card I just used ink blending brushes with Distress Inks in Lucky Clover and Salty Ocean.  I didn't blend in the center so I could put my focal stamp there.  I spritzed the ink with water and blotted for a more mottled look.


I used a pretty coral pink for the tips of this flower because it reminded me of a succulent.  :)



I tried to get a good print from the ink left on the stencil by spritzing it with water.  The result was very faded, but pretty.  I added some light ink blending along the edges for more contrast.  


This time I colored the tips with a pretty orchid color of ink - fun!



Next, I made a couple of cards for Tracy's FB challenge for June/July, themed Heartfelt.  I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry.


I used my label tape maker to fill in the sentiment.  The three birds represent my girl gang at work.  I wanted to give the girls these cards to express my gratitude to them for joining me in a beautiful Bible study last month.



For the second card I used repeat stamping with my stamp platform to stamp some background stamps in multiple colors.  I used Distress Oxides in Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry and Cracked Pistachio.


I fussy cut the center flower for dimension and left it more white.



I moved onto a couple of CAS cards in a more shabby look.


This flower by Tracy is one of my absolute favorites.  I fussy cut a second flower and offset it for a fuller flower.  I used Spun Sugar and Evergreen Bough.



And for the last card I fussy cut several of those blossoms for extra dimension.  The colors are prettier IRL on this one.  I used Spun Sugar and Vintage Photo.  I hope these cards inspire you today!  xx, Autumn


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards Autumn - I love all these, but especially the last two with the layered flowers
Blessings
Maxine

Gloria L said...

Love the Lucky Clover and Salty Ocean combo!

Popular Posts