Jun 28, 2023

Studio Light Fall Grunge Collection Cards


Hi friends!  I'm sooooo excited today to share some samples for the latest Studio Light Grunge Collection.  This entire range features gorgeous fall inspired images, and you know by my name I do love fall!  ;0  I did try to show the stamps in a more "everyday" usage to show you how versatile they can be.  


First up, I've used the beautiful Poppy Flower stamp (SL-GR-STAMP443).  It is truly the perfect image for Memorial Day and beyond. I made a bookmark using the new Slimline & Ticket cutting dies (SL-GR-CD533) and finished with some sari ribbon.




Up next, I had a a relaxing coloring session with the Thistle Flower stamp (SL-GR-STAMP450). What a beautiful image and a favorite flower of mine! I took pieces of the Leaves Card Shape cutting die set (SL-GR-CD532) to make the postal edge. I love how versatile this die set is!


I took this pic in the field by my mom's house last spring.  I just love it!


I really liked the repeat circles in the background and how it allows for contrast when coloring this stamp.



I'm a huge owl lover!  My jaw dropped when I saw the Owl In Tree stamp (SL-GR-STAMP447)!  I colored it with the new Watercolor Paint Tin (SL-ES-WC02) and framed it with the new Slimline & Ticket cutting dies (SL-GR-CD533).  I thought the rings mimicked tree rings.  



I paired with a line from the Sentiments & Wishes stamp set (JMA-ES-STAMP340) from JMA.  Can you tell I love these label wishes?



For my next card I used the Sunflowers stamp (SL-GR-STAMP448) and my stamp press to repeat stamp the background using Distress Inks in Fossilized Amber, Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint.
 

I fussy cut the focal images from the same stamp and detail colored them with the same inks.  I used another sentiment from Sentiments & Wishes stamp set (JMA-ES-STAMP340) by JMA.  I just love this beautiful stamp!




For my final card today, I used the  Mushrooms stamp (SL-GR-STAMP446), stamping it in the background and again fussy cutting part of the image for dimension.  I colored with deep colors for a moody effect.  I used Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Seedless Preserves, Black Soot and Mermaid Lagoon.  I added a bit of mica spray for a metallic effect over the colored panel.


I hope all of these cards have inspired you today and you'll take a moment to check out the new Grunge release by Studio Light from your favorite retailer.  xx, Autumn


2 comments:

Gloria L said...

That really is a wonderful set and you certainly do it justice! Would love to live in your head for a brief time to soak up all those neat ideas you have!

kiwimeskreations said...

A selection of beautiful cards, and bookmark Autumn - your work is inspiring
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts