Jun 12, 2023

AALL & Create Tracy Evans Brusho & Color Burst Tutorial

 


Hi everyone!  I'm excited today to be sharing a new video tutorial with you on using pigment powders to create different types of backgrounds with stencils.  For these cards I used Brushos and Color Bursts.  They both work the same way.  I also focused on using Tracy Evans stamps for AALL & Create.  You can find the quick video tutorial HERE (and I'm actually talking!  LOL!).  



This first sample shows a very delicate stencil.  I lost some of the pattern doing the initial print, but I love the lightness and airy feeling!




This card shows a secondary print, or monoprint.  These prints are always more defined and are usually bolder.  





Another secondary print.  I gave my  mom an in person demonstration on how to use the powders and she came up with this beautiful card design, which I CASEd.  




And a second colorway, CASEing my mom's card again.  


I drew these little humps to sort of frame the panel.  



I absolultely loved this card!  It was a primary print and I lost most of the delicate stencil detail, but still loved it!  You can see that I added a ton of water and this is why I lost the detail, but also what makes it less speckledy.  





This last card is another primary print and I added some white embossing to brighten it up.  I stamped the butterfly on my pickup paper.  





Here you can see the card made from the monoprint beside the original.  (The original is the one I used for the first card on this post with the butterfly.)





And here you can see I used the original for the card and it is beside the monoprint.  You can make so many beautiful backgrounds in just a couple of hours of playing!





I really hope you've enjoyed this tutorial and will give it a try yourself.  Just remember to put on some gloves beforehand!  Here are my mom's and my hands afterward!  LOL!  <3  Again, find the video HERE and make sure to Pin this post for reference.  xx, Autumn



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a beautiful selection of cards Autumn - and how wonderful to be able to craft with you Mum! Thanks for the video - I will get messy again once the 'flu bugs depart!!
Blessings
Maxine

Gloria L said...

Messy is always fun! Love the stitching! Yellow and green turned out especially nice.

Popular Posts