Jun 22, 2023

Studio Light Fall Grunge Stamps Tag Book

 


I just love using the Art by Marlene Ini Mini Zig Zag Journal cutting dies (ABM-MUC-CD417) and have created yet another little tag book!  This time I cut each tag apart.  Each of the tags features a gorgeous new image from the Studio Light Grunge collection.  What a fabulous new range this is!  I'm totally smitten.  



I dipped the tags in a combination of Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge and Walnut Stain.  This tag features the Autumn Stamps set (SL-GR-STAMP451) and one leaf from the Autumn Elements cutting dies (SL-GR-CD534). 



This sunflower is from the Flower Elements set (SL-GR-STAMP452).  



The bottom section of each tag is perforated to have a tearaway or folding element.  I used this section to stamp little ticket images from the new Jenine's Mindful Art (JMA) Ticket to Happiness stamp & cutting dies set (JMA-RM-SCD62).  In the background on this tag I used the Lines and Dots mask (SL-GR-MASK206).  



On the background of this tag I used the Grungy Bits mask (SL-GR-MASK204) and used Studio Light Structure Paste with the Lines and Dots mask.  


I used the Autumn Branches set (SL-GR-STAMP449) here with some layered, dyed cheesecloth.  



I sponged the backs of the tags with more Walnut Stain and then stenciled with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide.  I tied them all together with a piece of sari ribbon.  It was so much fun getting grungy with these new stamps!  Make sure to check out the entire release from your favorite stockist.  xx, Autumn









3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW WOW and WOW again Autumn - these are amazing - love what you do with these stamps, you are a real asset to their DT.
Blessings
Maxine

MHB said...

Beautiful! Love Studio Light products and love what you are creating with them. Thanks so much for sharing your creations.

Gloria L said...

What grungy fun! Totally awesome!

Popular Posts