Oct 9, 2023

Winter and Christmas Release at Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps

 


Hi friends!  I'm delighted to be joining Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps as a guest designer for October.  It was great fun to make a batch of Christmas cards with the new releases.  Up first, I used the incredible Large Snowflake 6x6" background stamp.  


I used Distress Ink in Festive Berries with my stamp platform to stamp the snowflakes, then over stamped in Versamark ink and embossed in holographic glittery embossing powder.  I really love the shimmer!  


I finished the card by adding a strip of glitter cardstock in aqua and a row of cocoa or lattes - you choose - using the adorable Coffee Talk stamps & coordinating die set.  I tucked in a folded doily and added the stamped "Joy" using the same technique as the snowflakes with Distress Ink in Evergreen Bough.  The stamp is from the Choose Faith set.  I finished with a loopy crinkled bow.



Up next, I played with the perfectly cozy new Knit background stamp.  I inked it with Distress Ink in Evergreen Bough and spritzed it with water for a different effect.  

I layered two of the mugs from the Coffee Talk stamps & coordinating die set over a Vintage Photo inky circle and paired with a sentiment from the Blessings in Disguise stamp set.  I used my tiny attacher (stapler) and a little bakers twine to finish it off.

My last card for today is an ink blend design.  I used torn paper as a mask and blended snowy hills using Distress Oxides in Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans.  I gave the panel a splash of water, watery gesso and each watered ink color for a faux snow look.  I stamped the deer from the Scene Silhouettes stamp set.

I finished by repeat stamping the beautiful new Christmas Pine stamps with Distress Inks in Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot, then cutting with the coordinating dies.  I topped the card with a loopy bakers twine bow.  


Make sure to take advantage of this awesome stamp & die bundle sale!


Other beautiful products used:





2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A trio of stunning cards Autumn - love them all, but that knit background has my heart, and I am sorely tempted to buy that and the blessings set...
Blessings
Maxine

Gloria L said...

Good to see you back doing your awesome inspiring work!

Popular Posts