Aug 4, 2015

4 Crafty Chicks Tea Party Invitation

card 1
 I'm sharing some bright summer fun with y'all and the girls over at 4 Crafty Chicks today!  Can I get a woot woot for summertime?!  One of my favorite things is tea parties and creating handmade party invitations for them.  This one just screams "Girl Time!"  I used this favorite stamp by Paperbag Studios and layers and layers of K&Co. papers, with some oldie stikers.
card 2
 Stapled down some felt scalloped ribbon and distressed all my edges.
card 3
 Doesn't that make you happy to look at?!
card 4
And there she is in a different angle.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'm linking up to 4 Crafty Chicks HERE for challenge number 257 - Anything Goes.

2 comments:

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow ,this is wonderful! I love papers and layout! Very very original!
Ileanaxx

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a happy, fun layout...I have always loved that joyful stamp.

Popular Posts