I've missed you all! Been away on vacation, but busy with my art nonetheless. More on that to come. Popping in to share a sweet and simple card with you today. I just love this stamps set!
A jumbo brad embellishment. Simple Happy Birthday stamped sentiment.
I'm linking up to Simply Create Too for their Challenge #92 HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today I am sharing another spread from my cardboard junk journal. I am having so much fun getting messy these days. Here I used layer...
-
Welcome to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am so looking forward to spending a week hopping around to all of your blogs for inspira...
-
I'm sharing this layered, mixed media style coffee card on the Tutti Designs blog today. You can create cards for any occasion with...
3 comments:
I LOVE this. It's such a pretty color combo and I am loving all the pattern mixing. The texture of that vintage looking button is incredible!
Simple...? - This card looks so precious, Autumn!! - Superb vintage button and awesome colors!
Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Create Too.
Rosi x
Great technique! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT
Post a Comment