Blogland is such a wonderful place, with so many opportunities to meet new people and share common interests such as stamping. I recently stumbled across the Virginia's View challenge blog and am so excited to play along. I created this Asian beauty with some very cool embellishments indeed, not the least of which was the hand stamped fortune!
I added some wrinkles for detail and attached it with a bamboo paper clip. I stamped the bird, by Hero Arts in green on layers and layers of Basic Grey paper, then embellished with an Asian coin.
The sentiment is also by Hero Arts. I love stamping on the lightest color in a paper pad, then layering the patterns.
I just love this card and was so pleased with how well the papers went with the image. I'm entering the Virginia's View Embellishment Challenge HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today I am sharing another spread from my cardboard junk journal. I am having so much fun getting messy these days. Here I used layer...
-
Welcome to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am so looking forward to spending a week hopping around to all of your blogs for inspira...
-
I'm sharing this layered, mixed media style coffee card on the Tutti Designs blog today. You can create cards for any occasion with...
1 comment:
Very pretty!
Post a Comment