Aug 5, 2015

Sparkle and Shine Coral Bird Birthday Card

card 1
 Sparkle and Shine went for a coral scheme this round and I'm glad to play along with this wonderful color!  I created this bird birthday card to celebrate!  The bird stamp is by Tim Holtz.
card 2
 I used layers of My Mind's Eye papers, vintage seam binding and stamping.
card 3
 Love this happy sentiment from Hobby Lobby.
card 4
 And the bird on the paper peeking through.
card 5
I'm linking up to the Sparkle and Shine Challenge Eleven HERE.

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Autumn, this is your first card posted on SCS! I love it and love reading more about it on your blog! Welcome again to SCS, and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have. Your work is beautiful, and I see we share a precious faith in Christ! It is wonderful to have blogland, and I continue to be thankful for all the wonderful sisters in Christ I've met online through stamping! Hugs!

Janet's Joy said...

Your stamping and layering is really great!!! Very pretty.
Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine!

Audrey said...

Such a pretty card! I love your mix of patterned papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine! :)

Popular Posts