Sparkle and Shine went for a coral scheme this round and I'm glad to play along with this wonderful color! I created this bird birthday card to celebrate! The bird stamp is by Tim Holtz.
I used layers of My Mind's Eye papers, vintage seam binding and stamping.
Love this happy sentiment from Hobby Lobby.
And the bird on the paper peeking through.
I'm linking up to the Sparkle and Shine Challenge Eleven HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today I am sharing another spread from my cardboard junk journal. I am having so much fun getting messy these days. Here I used layer...
-
Welcome to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am so looking forward to spending a week hopping around to all of your blogs for inspira...
-
I'm sharing this layered, mixed media style coffee card on the Tutti Designs blog today. You can create cards for any occasion with...
3 comments:
Oh, Autumn, this is your first card posted on SCS! I love it and love reading more about it on your blog! Welcome again to SCS, and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have. Your work is beautiful, and I see we share a precious faith in Christ! It is wonderful to have blogland, and I continue to be thankful for all the wonderful sisters in Christ I've met online through stamping! Hugs!
Your stamping and layering is really great!!! Very pretty.
Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine!
Such a pretty card! I love your mix of patterned papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine! :)
Post a Comment